NeoGraft Hair Transplant System for Hair Restoration
Current statistics show that 50% of all males and 20% of women will be affected by some degree of hair loss. At Bopp Dermatology & Facial Plastic Surgery we utilize state of the art procedures and can obtain optimal results with minimum recovery time. Dr. Felix Bopp and Dr. Barbara Bopp have over 20 years experience with Hair Restoration and Hair Transplantation.
Improve the Way You Look and Feel With Our Hair Restoration Procedures
To many New Orleans residents, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell. The facts are that 40 million men and approximately 21 million women, including many in Louisiana, suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential patients shy away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.After much research, we have chosen to offer the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft™ Automated Hair Transplantation device. The FUE method of hair transplantation takes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
Top 10 Reasons NeoGraft is the Solution
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive NeoGraft™ feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft™ procedure
- No linear scar
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Patients can typically go back to work the next day
- More natural looking results
- Shorter procedure time, significantly faster than manual FUE
Why is NeoGraft so Effective for Hair Restoration?
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. Until NeoGraft™. NeoGraft’s™ advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with NeoGraft™ is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell. You will receive superior results with more natural looking hair for both men and women. Neograft is both gentle and safe, with little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision , no staples and no linear scar are present. You will have quick recovery time with Neograft.
What Are the Benefits of NeoGraft?
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients can experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and possibly quicker recovery times
- And Many More!
The NeoGraft™ Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
For more information about this procedure, please contact us at email@example.com or call 504-455-9933 to schedule a consultation.